Thursday 6 October 2011

Dizzy diet bird....

Right my bestest Girly friend finally shouted at me enough for me to throw out the scales... Yes I was that personthat was jumping on the scales at every available moment.. I think I've left footprints on them..

Well after all my panics & griping the end result wasn't that bad.. I even smiled, mainly as I'd braced my self for much much worse.. 2lb on is ok, after all i had lost 6.5 last week.. My home work for the week is sort cupboards.. Weigh, track weigh, stay of scales & be positive... I can do this, I'm going to be the stunning girl on the WW mag cover, I'll have hit target, told MS who was in charge & survived a nasty car crash..
But the most special thing about it is I'll be sharing the cover with Caz as we would have done this together.....

No comments:

Post a Comment