Friday 14 October 2011

Life begins in 6 weeks

Eeeekkkk only 6 more weeks until my birthday... Time to set new targets, I mean after all it's the start of a whole new chapter in my life.
WW is going to be my main allay in this as getting healthy is the goal...
In 6 weeks time I plan to have lost another 9lb, thus making my 3st loss by my 40th birthday..
I'm more focused than ever on the weight loss.. I'm already feeling the benefit on my knee, it was strapped up most of last year.. I also think weight loss will boost my confidence, it's been kinda rock bottom since the accident.

I have so many things on my mind at the moment, greatly impairing my sleep.. I'm so worried about my best mate, I want him to be happy more than anything, but sometimes I think his judgement can be a bit out.. But I am learning to stand back and just be there for him

No comments:

Post a Comment